header

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Indiana Jones Sketch

The Temple of Cartoon Mojo's sketch challenge this upcoming week is Indiana Jones. How could I resist?


 Um, I can always use holiday money, so if anyone wants to buy the original (it's about 4.25" x 7.25"), shoot me an e-mail. It's $45, and that includes shipping. I really love this one, but if I keep it it'll end up in a stack of like thirty other drawings. Okay, now here are the details for the upcoming signings: • Saturday, November 22nd • Clarksville, TN • 2-4PM • BORDERS • Signing with Sketches • Monday, November 24th • Murray, KY • MURRAY STATE UNIVERSITY • 4PM • Faulty Hall Room #208 Lecture: Higher Education & Making Comics: The Skills You Need And The Opportunity You Have to Hone Them Signing and Sketches to follow • Saturday, November 29th • Hopkinsville, KY • 3-6PM • BOOKS ON MAIN (in the front of Coffee, And...) • Signing with Sketches Falynn Koch came by SCAD today. Her stuff is great; check it out.

3 comments:

Shawn Crystal said...

Awesome sketch! Congrats on the book tour!

Anonymous said...

Hey man! Since your signing here in town is on saturday, I think you should come watch me test for my bluebelt the night before.

Anonymous said...

That Indy is great Chris!