Friday, December 19, 2008

Twelve Days of Christmas T-6: Krampus!

The Krampus is Saint Nicholas's dastardly sidekick. He takes your toys if you're bad, womps merrymakers with a birch twig club, and carries naughty children away to work forced labor at the North Pole. I for one am upset that he doesn't see more play in the good ol' U.S. of A.


Andrew Wales said...

Jeesh! The American Santa is more about Grace and less about Justice!

I guess this poster wouldn't work with little doors that opened with pieces of candy behind them. Ha, ha.

patbollin said...

Dude, I don't know where you're finding all this stuff, but it's really cool. Keep it up. Oh, and I like what you're doing with textures, but not 100% sure if it works with your flat cuts ~ Pat

Jackie Lewis said...

He's kinda like a Jersey Devil of Punishing the Kiddies. (I love the kids' terrified expressions!)